Virtual Panels & Roundtables
2021 Security & IT Planning Considerations
In October we pulled together a group of industry executives and security experts to discuss how organizations are approaching Security and IT planning and budgeting for 2021. Listen to these experts discuss how organizations are working to stay ahead of the pandemic, emerging attacks, risks, and the global recession.
This virtual panel session covered:
• How organizations have responded to the pandemic and how planning and budgets have been impacted
• How industry leaders are navigating these uncertain times while continuing to defend and protect their organizations
• How today's top threats and attacks are reshaping security, IT, and businesses
• Best practices for strategic planning, budgeting, and plan execution during unstable times
• Real-world examples of how to navigate crisis while evolving your security and compliance program
2021 Security & IT Planning Considerations Virtual Panel & Roundtable Playback
Review the recording of the Virtual Panel & Roundtable by clicking this link or the image below.
Please email us with questions or comments about the sessions above. We want to hear from you!